Together WE will determine your goals and how to implement small, realistic changes. I can help you balance your life using the principles of WellNESS ensuring one is getting adequate: Nutrition, Exercise, Sleep & Stress tolerance.
I specialize in the following areas:
- Meal Planning and Grocery Shopping
- Help explore your natural weight
- Help explore the power of food as medicine
- Tips for Eating Out
- Questions about Supplements
- Intuitive / Mindful Eating
- Eating on a Budget
Eating Disorder Counseling
Eating disorders as we know are so much more than “just eat”. I address each client uniquely as to what their underlying reason is for disordered eating and then walk with them as we move towards recovery.
Using her intuitive eating approach Becca can help you:
- Reframe your relationship with food, body image, exercise, and/or weight
- Balance the teeter-totter of fuel (carbohydrates, proteins, and endurance fuels/fats) and when to fuel
- Overcome urges to restrict, binge or purge before, during or after a meal
- Confront specific food fears
- Feel comfortable eating around others
Performance nutrition is much more than just “game day”, it is a fuel plan to ensure that you are replenishing each and every day. Proper fueling helps decrease injury risk, increase stamina & strength and heightened reaction time.
Becca can help you:
- Assess your nutrition needs and make a plan that works for your unique needs
- Develop a fueling & hydration plan for on & off season
- Tackle nutritional challenges affecting your performance (such as travel, overtraining, GI disturbances & anemia)
- Guide your injury recovery with nutrition support
- Supplement review & guidance
How it works
During the initial one-hour consultation. Relevant nutrition, behavior training, and medical information will be obtained. Together WE will determine your goals and how to implement small, realistic changes. Basic nutrition education is provided and a meal plan may be designed if indicated. If there is a medical provider or team member (therapist, coach, athletic trainer) I will coordinate care and communication.
During half hour follow-up sessions, goals will be reviewed and further recommendations may be provided. Remembering all along this is a process and a journey!